Here’s what I think- you should spend time getting to know me…and you can’t do that without talking to me or noticing what I enjoy.
The Short list:
- I love people and helping people… it ‘s my favorite apart from smiling =D
- I love surprising others and I love it when they surprise me. I don’t do it for reciprocation, but who doesn’t love knowing someone else is thinking about them?!
- Even though I am practical, I love ridiculous expressions of affection! Elaborate plots to woo me are always acceptable when done in good taste (obviously) and when they are from the appropriate people (doubly obvious).
- God comes first, friends and family second, school third.
- I struggle with just saying what I want. I feel like I don’t have the right to impose my will on other people, and I don’t want to be manipulative. I figure if it’s not really harmful but a matter of preference, or if you really care enough, you’ll notice or ask. Otherwise, I’ll just cope pretty much indefinitely.
And I like the occasional rainy day, but sunshine is better.